By offering 18 double and triple rooms we are able to host up to 40 guests. In case of bigger groups, there is a possibility of accomodation in a different location (Dutch House), not far from here, but also at the same level of comfort. Our personnel remains open for any propositions or extra whims.
Spacious Theater Hall for yoga, meditation or other exercises handles up to:
- 50 students in a horizontal position
- 60 students and more if the classes are held in a vertical (or sitting) position
The meals, plain but nourishing, are prepared according to the needs of our guests with just a pinch of see or celtic salt or even completely unsalted with herbs and ecological spices.
In the process of cooking only the best fat is beeing used: olive oil, doctor Budwig's linen oil, hone or ghee butter.
Exemplary daily bill of fare for yoga groups
- ecological oat flakes cooked on water with bananas, butter and cinnamon
- apples / peaches roasted with honey and cinnamon
- jams, honey, brown sugar, butter, cheese and local cottage cheese
- wheat and brown bread
- sliced tomatoes, radishes with chive
- teas / chicory coffee / juices
- lettuce with tomatoes
- yoghurt salad dip: olive oil, grinded garlic, lemon, basil, minced aniseed, cayenne pepper, yoghurt
- basmati rice cooked with turmeric
- vegetable roast: courgette, couliflower, broccoli, onion, potatoes, red and green peppers, garlic - mixed with olive oil and spices, sliced potatoes at the bottom and Parmesan cheese at the top
- spring water from our well, in jars
- peppermint tee
- hokkaido pumpkin soup served with yoghurt
- quinoa, a salad from roasted beetroots, onion and apples with doctor Budwig's linen oil
- chocolate-courgette cake on soda bicarbonate
- peppermint, lemon or yoga tee
©Biały Dom - Seminar House 2010